Here's a look at what's happening around Riverhead on Thursday.
- The second annual "Arts Means Business" seminar and networking party will be held at the Suffolk Theater Thursday at 3 p.m. Tickets cost $25 for EEA or Riverhead Chamber of Commerce members, $30 for non-members and $35 at the door. For ticket and more info, click here.
- It will be partly cloudy today, with a high of 81 degrees. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.
- The farmers market is back on the Peconic Riverfront from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Stay informed. There's a town board work session at 10 a.m. and a zoning board of appeals meeting at 7 p.m., both at Town Hall.
- Coming Up: A video screening and discussion of "Eyes on Main Street," the downtown Riverhead installation of blindfolds and posters around downtown will be held at the Riverhead Library on Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. The event will feature a discussion about this multi-media community project and a showing of a selection of short videos of local personalities including Anthony Meras of Star Confectionary, Liz Strebel from the Riverhead Diner and Grill, and Danielle Gisiger, local designer of 73 Main, who will recounted stories about Riverhead past and present. Click here to register.