For more of what's going on around town, see our events calendar.
1. The will host a on Monday starting at 6 p.m. The free event will teach visitors how to make crab cakes with guacamole and crab bisque. Sign-ups will only be taken in-person at the library.
2. Candidates in this year's upcoming elections hosted by the on Thursday at 8 a.m. The event, held at the , will be moderated by Janine Nebons, General Manager of the Tanger Outlet Center.
3. will host an focusing on two new programs: The school's B.A. degree in Communication Studies, New Media and a B.S. degree in Childhood Education. The open house will run from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
4. The new Sea Star Grand Ballroom at the / complex will host an on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. The opening, which will feature bridal information, disc jockeys and a banquet, costs $10 per person.
5. The 's will host swing and jazz band on Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. Admission to the show is free.