The National Weather Service is forecasting snow for East End residents, which could potentially impact Friday morning commutes.
The NWS has called a Hazardous Weather Outlook from Wednesday night through next Tuesday.
According to the NWS, "depending on the track and intensity of the system ... the potential exists for strong winds and heavy precipitation ... including minor to moderate snow accumulation.
"The current timing of this storm would impact the Friday morning commute."
Currently, the NWS has forecast a 30 percent chance of precipitation on Wednesday night, 70 percent chance on Thursday, 90 percent Thursday night, and an 80 percent chance of precipitation on Friday.
Less than a half inch of snow accumulation is predicted for Thursday night and Friday.