Are you looking for a way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this Thursday? Check out some local events to see what is taking place on this St. Patrick's Day, and also the following weekend: food, music and more!
- Located in Riverhead on West Main Street brings a touch of Old World Irelandto Riverhead. This St. Patrick's Day there will be Irish Step Dancers performing at 6 p.m. and also a live D.J. from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. And don't forget about dinner! Digger's will have a traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage as well as other favorites such as Sheppard's pie.
- 's restaurant and bar is located in the heart of Polish town on Pulaski Street in Riverhead. This St. Patrick's day they will be featuring a Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner as well as $3 drink specials all night.
- is located in Hampton Bays on West Montauk Highway. This family friendly eatery is full of Irish influence, from the menu to the atmosphere you're sure to enjoy a great St. Patrick's Day. Menu items include: Corned Beef and Cabbage, Battered Fish n Chips and homemade Shepherd's Pie to name a few.
- Sponsored by the Riverhead Lions Club, A will be held on March 19, 2011 at 6 p.m. The dinner will be held at Riverhead on Marcy Avenue in Riverhead's Polish Town. There will be Bag Pipers, Irish Step Dancers and Irish Music. All proceeds from the evening's event will go to a scholarships fund. Tickets are $20 for adults, $16 for seniors, and $12 for children age 10 and under. Tickets for this event can be purchased at in Riverhead.
- will be held on Saturday March 19, 2011 from 11a.m. to 3 p.m. The parade will start at on Ponquogue Avenue. There will be a food collection for St. Rosalie's Food Pantry. Events include school bands, scout troops, merchant floats and more. The parade will take place rain or shine.