1. Water Safety Tip of the Week: Eyes on Children At All Times
The Long Island Drowning Prevention Task Force, Patch's newest blogger, started posting a weekly tip of the week. This week, the task force discussed drowning prevention; critical for keeping kids safe.
2. Stirring the Pot Radio on WPPB 88.3 FM
said her blog is expanding to radio at Hamptons NPR WPPB 88.3 FM.
3. February Is Black History Month
reflects on historic contributions to our society.
4. Suffolk Libraries Win Library Journal Honors
The Suffolk Cooperative Library System reported that 14 public libraries in Suffolk County were honored by the Library Journal.
5. Are You A Smoker - What Could You Do With An Extra $3287.25 Per Year?
Albert O'Connell asks What would you rather do for yourself and your family with that extra money?
If you are interested in blogging on Patch, e-mail Lisa.Finn@Patch.com.