1. Free? Family fun? If that's what you're looking for, consider checking out a game. The Tomcats, at 18-14 in the league, are 1.5 games out of first place. Friday evening at 5 p.m., they take on the Southampton Breakers on the Riverhead High School varsity baseball field on Harrison Avenue.
2. For those on the market for a new place to hang their hat, check out our . Homes from under $300,000 to over $500,000 are showing this weekend from Wading River to Jamesport.
3. It's a pet weekend! Pet adoption events are being held Saturday at , and . On Sunday at , people who have adopted dogs from the Calverton shelter in the past are welcome to bring their furry friends back for an ice cream social from noon to 3 p.m.
4. Looking for something for the kids to do? Riverhead Recreation Department is holding its weekly at Stotzky Park, from 7 to 10 p.m. $10 admission includes skate rental if needed.
5. Back to free fun, the Riverhead Business Improvement District will continue its calendar of free summer events on Saturday night. Starting at 6:30 is the down by the Peconic Riverfront