Riverhead Patch reaches more people every day, and we'd like to start welcoming those taking a role in helping us grow.
The following businesses are just a few which have claimed their listings. You can claim yours too and
- A quiet retirement community located off Middle Road, across from McGann-Mercy High School.
- A real estate company celebrating four generations of business, located on East Main Street across from Town Hall.
- Located in Northville on Sound Avenue, this winery offers a large venue for weddings and other events.
- Nick Attisano's bike shop, which has been located on Osborn Avenue for the past five years, is
- Sandi Woessner's art gallery and framing store , after leaving its old spot on East Main St., behind .
On Riverhead Patch, readers can review local businesses to let their neighbors know about places around town, just by clicking on a business listing.
Here is one recent review:
""This place is amazing! I eat here all the time; I wish they would expand since i live far away. But when you crave Lorenzo's pizza you have to have it! Lorenzo is an amazing chef and is hilarious, he has his own opinions and isn’t afraid to present them. He makes Julia's fun to go to... and the amazing mouthwatering Italian food is the bonus!....." - Michele, on
Riverhead Patch recently welcomed Alexa Wilson, a Riverhead teenager and Riverhead Middle School student, to its cast of bloggers. Alexa likes to sing, act (she was recently in the ), and take photos, and her favorite subject in school is math. Read her
One reader recently tried Jeannie Sargent's recipe for Italian sauce and meatballs, and liked what she read.
North Fork Real Estate blogger Kristen Riche posed this interesting question to readers: ?
Astrologist LeLonni Campbell wrote one blog post about and the effect it may have on us.
If you're a new reader or business and want to be highlighted in our weekly round-up or you'd like to blog on Patch, email: Josephp@patch.com.