With Valentine's day just a few days away do you find yourself still looking for the perfect place to dine with your sweatheart? Check out what a few of our towns' restaurants have to offer to make your Valentine's Day dinner part of an evening to remember.
- Located at Riverhead's on West Main Street, Bistro 72 brings the feel of New York City to the North Fork of Long Island. Celebrate Valentine's Day with their Valentine's Day Chocolate and Wine Pairing dinner, a four-course meal prepared by executive chef Lia Fallon for $72 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are strongly recomended as space is limited. Hotel Indigo East End is also offering a reduced price room in conjunction with dinner should you decide to make a night of it.
- Located at Great Rock Golf Club in Wading River, Blackwell's is one of the island's most romantic dining spots. This Valentine's Day they offer a prix fixe, three-course dinner for $34.95, plus tax and gratuity. They will also have an a la carte steakhouse menu available. Reservations are required and can be made online or by phone.
- Located in downtown Riverhead on historic Main Street, the Dark Horse Restaurant showcases all that Riverhead has to offer with its prime location and perfect ambiance. This Valentine's Day they will be adding special feature items to their already fabulous menu, with an intimate yet casual atmosphere. No reservations are required.
- Located on Manor Lane on the east side of town, the Jamesport Manor Inn offers New American Cuisine with a flair. Join them this Valentine's Day for a memorable evening for you and your sweetheart, as they are offering a three course prix fixe menu for $55 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Dinner begins with a complimentary champagne toast. Reservations are strongly recomended.
- Located in Riverhead on West Main Street Parto's is "A taste of Sicily in downtown Riverhead" featuring authentic Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list. Celebrate Valentine's Day with their Italian cheesecake or delicious cannolis and a complementary glass of wine for the ladies. No reservations are required.