"We had a very busy weekend, traffic was up from last year and shoppers were in the bargain hunting mood," said Nebons. "We were pleased with results and are especially grateful to all of our merchant partners and center employees that worked especially hard this weekend to make holiday shopping at Tanger Outlets such a great experience."
Nebons said the outlet center found that shoppers came from all over the tri-state area, shopping from Thursday morning through Friday to find the best deals.
But for those who missed Black Friday's deals, the outlet is offering discounts right through the holiday season.
According to outlet center's Facebook page, there are a number of deals being offered this week:
- Yankee Candle is holding a Friends and Family Sale through December 8 where customers can get 30 percent off their entire purchase.
- American Eagle Outfitters is offering 25-25 percent off the entire store through Dec. 10.
- Crocs is holding a buy one, get one 50 percent off sale until Dec. 11.
- Old Navy is offering 50 percent off sweaters for the family until Dec. 12
- Van Heusen is offering 70 percent off on select items until Dec. 9.