Top 10 Reasons to Choose a Real Christmas Tree
1. The trip to the Christmas tree farm or lot is the perfect holiday family outing.
2. Christmas tree farms are an alternative land use to suburban sprawl.
3. Buying a real Christmas tree actually results in 1 to 3 more trees being planted.
4. PVC or vinyl trees will sit for years in landfills, but real trees can be “treecycled.”
5. Fake trees pose health hazards by bringing chemicals into your home.
6. Fake trees use more fossil fuels, both in manufacturing and shipping.
7. It takes 10 to 20 years of usage to offset the carbon footprint of one fake tree!
8. Real trees have hugely positive impact on environment while growing and after use
9. That great Christmas tree smell is an all-natural holiday home fragrance
10. When you buy a real tree from a local tree farm, you are supporting a local grower.