The following is a round-up of headlines related to cops and crime this week.
A round-up of crimes across the East End this week.
2. Five Women Sue County Over Alleged Sexual Abuse At Jail
The women claim the incidents occurred at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility.
A sex offender who failed to register with police for a second time after listing a vacant South Fork home as his address was caught last week by police.
4. Flanders Woman Charged With Swiping Laptops
A Flanders woman was charged with stealing laptops and a tablet, police said.
5. Incident Report: $15k in Coins Reported Stolen
A round-up of crimes and suspicious incidents recently reported to the Southampton Town Police Department.
6. Helicopter Aids In Search for Missing Riverside Man
A helicopter was searching the Flanders and Riverside area Monday night as police tried to bring a young man home safely.
7. Police: Man Charged With Smashing Car Windows With Machete
A Riverside man was arrested on March 25 after he reportedly smashed the windows of a car with a machete and continued to hide