Editor's Note: The following information was supplied by the Southampton Town Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
Southampton Town police arrest reports:
• A Riverside man was charged with aggravated unlicensed, alcohol related, a misdemeanor, on March 13 after police pulled him over on Woodhull Avenue in Riverside. Donald White, 47, was initially pulled over for having illegally tinted windows, a violation. He was also charged with circumventing an interlock device, a violation.
• Brian Stokley, 28, of Riverhead, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on March 24 after he was pulled over on Polk Street in Flanders for speeding.
• Ricardo Ferreiro, 33, of Flanders, was charged with aggravated unlicensed, alcohol related, a misdemeanor, on March 18 after police pulled him over for making an unsafe turn on County Road 94 in Riverside.
• A 28-year-old Shirley man was charged with false personation, a misdemeanor, after he was pulled over for muffler and exhaust violations. Police reported that Llayron Cortave provided police with a wrong date of birth and age when he was pulled over on Bell Avenue in Flanders. He was also charged with being unlicensed.
• Christian O’Malley, 32, of Center Moriches, was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree, a misdemeanor and criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree, a felony on March 19. Police said he was charged while meeting with his probation officer in Riverside. He had in his possession metal knuckles, heroin and Vicodin tablets.