• On Nov. 26, Thomas Jones, a 58-year-old Shoreham man was charged with Unlawful Possession of marijuana, a violation after being stopped for speeding on Sunrise Highway in Hampton Bays.
• On Nov. 30, a 28-year-old Bayport man was charged with Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs, a misdemeanor and for Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, a violation after a traffic stop on Sunrise Highway in Manorville. The passenger, in the car, a 26-year-old Bayport woman was also charged with Unlawful Possession of Marijuana.
• On Nov. 26, Vanessa Gernes,45, of New York, N.Y., was charged with Driving While Intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Police said she was stopped on County Route 105 for speeding and failing to maintain lane in Flanders.
• On Nov. 27, Kevin Woodson, 43, of Flanders, was charged with Driving While Intoxicated a misdemeanor after he was stopped for failing to maintain his lane on Flanders Road in Flanders.
• On Nov. 28, Carolyn Wells, 22, of Southold, was charged with Driving While Intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Police said they stopped Wells for failing to maintain lane on State Route 25 in Greenport.
On Nov. 30, police charged Joshua Kramel,22, of Hawthorne, with Driving While Intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Police said they stopped Kramel on Montauk Highway, east of State Route 24 in Hampton Bays for various traffic violations.