Here's a look at what's happening on Thursday in Riverhead:
- Skies are partly cloudy Thursday, with a chance of rain and a high of 72 degrees.
- The League of Women Voters of the Hamptons has organized a “Discover the Riverhead Revival!” walking tour on Thursday at 11 a.m. with visits to a number of spots on East Main Street, including the Suffolk Theater, Suffolk County Community College's Culinary Center, and the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center. To register, call 631-288-9021.
- A town board work session will take place at 10 a.m. at Riverhead town hall.
- The farmers market sets up on the Peconic Riverfront from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- There's a zoning board of appeals meeting at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.