Here's what's happening this week around Riverhead.
- "Mind Your Own Business 3. Time Management Makeover: Do Less, Accomplish More." The event takes place on Tuesday at 6 p.m. at Brecknock Hall, located at 1500 Brecknock Road in Greenport. Each MYOB workshop is customized with feedback from current participants and includes exploration of a business-boosting topic. A post-workshop email that includes resources — including websites, articles, apps and case studies — tailored to individual participants and their businesses is includes, as is access to the MYOB web page. Tuition is $59. For more info, click here or email email@example.com.
- The East End Women's Network will host a Progressive Networking Dinner on Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. at Baby Moon Restaurant, located at 238 Montauk Highway in Westhampton Beach. The event features a three-course dinner where each guest receives a pre-assigned table rotation. Each group has a facilitator. As the food course is completed, you will meet an entire new group of people and learn new ways to engage clients and increase revenue. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards. Members $40/Non0members $45. RSVP to www.eewn.org.
- Live Music With Jon & Anthony's Jam is scheduled for Martha Clara Vineyards, located at 6025 Sound Avenue in Riverhead, on Saturday, Jan. 25, at 1 p.m. The acoustic duo rearranges covers from the 60s through today. Free admission.
- St. Isidore School will host an Open House and Registration on Sunday, Jan. 26 from 1 to 3 p.m. Teachers, parents and students will be available to answer questions about the school and programs offered. For additional information, click here or visit the school's Facebook page.
- A theater star will sing in Jamesport, as vocalist Jen Kane performs at Jamesport Vineyards on Sunday at 2 p.m. Kane will perform two hours of live entertainment from a mix of classics and hits. Jamesport Vineyards is located at 1216 Main Road, Route 25, in Jamesport. Admission is free. Wine will be sold, along with food selections. For further info, call 631-722-5256.