Police: Mastic Man Charged in Week-Long Bank…
Riverhead Fire Department Headquarters
Drag box to select area
Established in 1836, the Riverhead Volunteer Fire Department consists of four fire houses and six companies throughout the town. Chief Nicholas Luparella III took over in 2010 for George Woodson, and currently leads the 187-person volunteer department from the headquarters on Roanoke Avenue. A new headquarters was built in 2008 to replace the existing house on East second Street. Companies from Stations 2 and 3 rotate through the eastern and western stations, and hold meetings at the Roanoke Avenue headquarters.
540 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
- Accessibility Details: Accessible through Roanoke Avenue entrance, or back entrance.
- Accessible: yes